The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

"oh what a night"

The piercing scream awoke me from my sleep. As I laid there to figure what was going on with Giraffe, Tarzan was up and to the rescue. Not to mention, we had only been asleep for maybe 2 1/2 hours before the scream and sleep seemed to be so nice... Wednesdays are always crazy for us due to church and the late Awana nights so each minute of sleep seemed to needed for our thurs. adventures. Her scream would make you think someone had someone had broke in to the house and attacked her but instead of an outside attacker, she had a bug inside of her which was trying to come out. She changed our carpet colors, smelled up the house, and took 2 baths in four hours of what seemed to be her endless vomiting. When 530 am struck, the bug was out of her system leaving her and Tarzan exhausted on the couch.

When morning hit, it was like any other day except while Taz was sitting at the breakfast table after a hug blowout from the bottom which ended in the bathtub, and the bug had entered into him. He didn't cry but was more annoyed because he was still hungry so he screamed for "more" food. After I tackled the local grocery store for all the Gatorade they had in stock, I came home in time for Taz to puke like a professional with all his hard work to have food stay down. He was mad because he once again wanted to replace food. Tarzan cleaned up his mess and stuck him in the bath only for me to do the steam of the entire downstairs. Two hours later, house was cleaned, aired, ready for yet whatever comes. In the moment of all this, I thank God for my children and my husband to get us through a crazy day.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry the kids are sick. Hope they feel better soon & I hope the rest of you don't get it!

    I love your blog theme! How Fun!

    ReplyDelete