The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Jan. 15-21 workouts!!!

Sunday
core 3 min.
Monday
ran 2 1/2mi. (jogged)
6 min. core
Tues.
6 min. core
ZUMBA
Wed.
45 min Swim
2 mi. run 8:50, 8:30
Thurs.
6 min. core
Friday
45 min. swim
toning (Cross fit) 18 min. total
I did a 6 circuit x3 1 min each!
holding 5lb weights (you can use lighter if needed)
do curtsy and then do opposite leg of cursty
tri-cep bends (5lb weights)
side to side lunges (5lbs weights)
bi-cep curls
standing lunges switch to other leg 30 sec. through (5lb weights)
butterflies with 5lb weights
Sat.
30 min. swim
2 mi. jog
5 min. straight of planks and you switching from middle to left side onto right side after 1 min. in
bridges of 5x10 pyramid with partner which means you hold position and you take turns (if you are really interested let me know)
lastly 1 min. of bicycles
Note:
This week the scale became my friend and I lost weight. For 4 weeks, it didn't budge and there was no loss... Now I have a total of 3lbs to go before prepreggo weight! Juliet is 16 weeks believe it or not... The time flies~ Also, I wanted to share with you... My weight doesn't come off easy as you can see, I work for every pound of it to go away! It takes time and is not a quick process but an over time process. Please stay motivated ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment