The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jan. weekly workouts!

Here is the run down of some of the workouts I have done since last posting...
Sunday off
Monday
Sprint drills
3x 3/(4 mi. sprints
with .25 mi. cool down jog in between. (you are welcome to walk but I like to jog)!
results...
6:05
6:18 mini dog attacked me and was trying to bite my shoe before his owner came out. kept running didn't have time to deal with the dog!
6:18
interval training for 10 min. with weights
6 min. of core training
Tues. off
Wed.
run easy for 35 min. huge dog came out at the end of the street came out and i ran up to him and it was no big deal... he was on a dog choker and no I didn't tease him. He has been there at least the four years we have been in this neighborhood (would have been longer but I have to work around the schedule.)
Thurs. off
Fri. 
Run 5k at 5k race pace
forgot times completely;-(
shin splints are back and very painful resting from running ;-(
Sat. 
pool
not much of a swimmer and can't breathe
had a friend help me and she was great! now I can breathe in pool.. need to work on my form... much to do
80 min. in pool! prepping for a triathlon and I have never done one... will be interesting
3x 10reps of dips
3x 10reps of assisted pull-ups
This week's workout will be posted next week! stay motivated ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment