The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Friday, December 30, 2011

workouts workouts!!!

Sorry I haven't posted but chasing four children around the Holidays is very challenging.. Much to say but not enough time for talk... Here it is... since Monday, I have ran 3x (every other day), did 1 day of toning, 2 days of core...
I already posted Monday's workout on a previous post and here is the rest oh I did make 1 mistake on Monday's and that was 10 min. toning not core!
Tues off
Wed.
Ran for 56min
Knee-ups on machine (it's where you hold your body with your arms and lift your knees) Very painful after 3 reps... killer core workout!
Thurs. Off
Fri.
Ran for 46 min. and 6 min. of core
tomorrow... Well, I do have to say I do not know for sure but def. running and probably core!
Happy New Year's Everyone! Crazy story to tell ya soon about what's going on in the trails!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment