The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dec. 20 workout! and frustration

I want you to know that I am feeling a little crazy this morning running around and yet I have not been able to actually run! When I was walking the dogs yesterday, I felt that horrible pain of shin splints and here I was hoping to be able to run today. I am so aggravated by this and it's not just to stay in shape, but to regain sanity in myself. I want to feel that cold air hit my face, watch my breath puff, feel my hair swing from side to side, my lungs expand as I am running... and nope sitting here in my warm house not feeling any of that... I have thought about breathing really hard in with the deep freezer door open to get some of the same effect but I wouldn't be able to pound my feet so that won't work. Readers... Run for me today... It's suppose to be beautiful today in Virginia! At least do 30min. of running for me! Weights would be good to finish with.. so get out out those light weights... and do some squats and lunges. and if you are not feeling it in those buns... it could be 1 of 2 things... 1 you are not doing them correctly or 2. you are not using the weights for the extra effect!
after your run do 10min. of squats and lunges... and yes I will do this workout!
1 min.holding weights press when you go down in squat position
1 min. side to side lunges with weights (you will feel it in your buns)
1min.  box jumps
1 min walking lunges
1min. mountain climbers(sorry had to add some core)
repeat 1 x!
I have 9lbs to go before returning to pre-pregnancy weight... and 5 days till Christmas! Stay motivated ladies!!! and thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment