The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Dec 12 workout...

I did MIF yesterday and totally kicked my butt. I can't tell you how much I love her postnatal boot camp videos. Right now they are launching free workouts for those which have never down Moms Into Fitness. Just google it and go to their website. She has three sets of people advance, beginner, and moderate so it will fit you accordingly! Today I am going to run!!!! I want to do 4-5mi easy of course check pace so I need to eat and drink a little more to keep up with milk intake for Juliet! Also, it's core day again! Power to the abs!
7min.
1min. of crunches left knee bent and right leg straight bringing it up as you crunch. You should be exhaling when you come up and pretend you have an apple in between your neck and chest
1 min.right knee bent and left leg straight bringing it up as you crunch.
30sec. of  switching legs. should look like your legs are scissors.
1min. of elevated planks... I use my couch and put my feet on the edge of the couch. A chair could work too!
1min. on left side elevate
1 min. on right side elevate
30sec. elevated
1min of sit-ups on the ball
you are probably beyond burn right now...
so this workout is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment