The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Dec 19 workout and blogging

Dear Friends,
YOu have failed me in my proofreading... That's right! I am pointing my finger at you because it's so much easier to point then to my blame myself for my mistakes. As for maturity... I obviously lack it... and that blame goes on my four children, husband, and one dog. As I was eating sugar cookies at my best friend's house, I realized that the bundle of Christmas card pics. I had printed misspelled my daughters name. I of course am not going to redo them because that takes time and money... and then she pointed out that last year I printed off cards that said, "The energtic Tucker Family" Seriously?! I need a person next to me at all times to check for my mistakes!! Coming from Kentucky doesn't help me in the slightest bit... I make those corrections in my head and don't see them until after they are printed and others see them... And the computer doesn't work either for all my grammatical errors.. Then as I am reading some of my workouts from the past... What do my wondering eyes see??? More grammatical mistakes!!!! I am good with criticism... Give it to me! If I have a booger hanging from my nose... Tell me! I wouldn't let you get away with the green stuff in your teeth!! As a matter of fact... Last night at the Christmas program... There was a woman I barely knew which had lipstick on her teeth. Yes... I did it... I kindly walked up to her and told her... why?! Because I would want to know if that was me...
Today's workout will be cardio for me at least 30 min. and 6 min. of core... That's all I have to say for now! Thanks for reading! I love how some of you readers get on here in the middle of the night! This motivates me so much! Stay motivated Ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment