The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Dec. 17 workout and plans

I realized this morning how motivated I am about working out after a friend pointed it out... Yes... I was up early this morning to sign up for my upcoming Zumba class. I am great for variety and I do love running but I love working out... Period... Doesn't really matter what I am doing. I think it's because I suffer from ADD as an adult.. I don't know... I can go with that b/c it's already overly diagnosed and I need some of kind of reason for having as much energy as I do!

My daughter woke up this morning at 6:37 (alarm set for 6:45) so I could make time to feed her! Jonathan somehow found his way down the stairs exactly five seconds after my phone alarm vibrated... Weird. He was quiet.. also weird ...and I found him in the hallway floor eating a baked sugar cookie that we had made last night. He was happy and content... so I let him be... 6:50 Coffee brewing in the kitchen! I go for my morning weight... Yes, I weigh myself every morning I wake up! The scale was good after my 3 sugar cookies I had eaten...That recipe called for 1 1/2 c. of sugar!!! Anyways... I rinse off, get dressed, fix me one egg... I take a bite... Gross... it tasted like dishwashing liquid.. No one to blame but myself! I took a few more bites not wantingly but I didn't want to stand in a long line hungry... Coffee was fixed, water bottle was filled kissed my hubby goodbye and out the door at 7:27... As I drove away and got down the street... I realized my gas light was on and I just happened to be next to the gas station... Was I going to make it to get my lottery number??? I put $10 in to save time and was blessed by the mounds of green lights to get across town... As I pulled in... I saw the sign... Fitness Registrations Dec. 12 and swim regisrtations Dec. 17. Are you kidding me?!!!! Well, I park and go inside. I take a number and ask the guy if I could sign up for both and asked about the sign... He said there was a misprint in the goodtimes magazine. Thanks a lot! My friend met up with me minutes later and that was when I realized all the events to account for and I was 20min. early to get my lottery number and still had time to spare!!! so... for the record... I am on time for one thing... working out! I wish it was Prayer Group, Church, GAry's school, but no just working out! Lord, I have failed. New Year resolution... Be on time for all things...
Workout... I am still weighting out my shin splint so... no running on this gorgeous day ... Ladies... get outside. .. it's in the 40's perfect for 40 min. of running... and do core... ball workout
1 min. push-up
1 min. sit ups
1 min. of side to side sit up or obliques
1 min hip thrusters
1 min of hamstring and buns (lie on back pull the ball toward you with your feet)
Repeat 3x which is a total of 4 sets!

No comments:

Post a Comment