The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dec. 8 workout

FYI... I did get to run 4mi. Yesterday! 8:48, 9:28, 9:50 (we will talk about this one)!, and 9:00. The third mi. I noticed I have run much slower the two times I have done this particular route and was wondering why... Theory... I run into the wind and the other turns and moves I don't. Anyways, today I am going to try to get a few miles but very unsure if that willa happen. Lindsay Brin will be my back up and if you did do the cross fit yesterday, your body maybe a little sore... So do simply cardio for 20 min. And if you need to break it up, then do so... If you need ideas, just ask! Oh, I will also do a 10 min. Core workout!
1 min. Planques
1 min. On each side plaques back
1 min. Bicycles
1 min. Sit-ups on ball
Repeat 1 x

No comments:

Post a Comment