The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Embarrassment finally happened!

It happened finally happened... Workout began.. As I was publishing my post of morning workout and drinking my morning booster of Joe... Jonathan opened the front door and out went the dog... I had Gary go after him while I rounded up three children and Gary's book bag in the van in under 2 min... NEW RECORD... We went down the road in search of our 2 fam. Members when to my right I see Gary's feet in the air as he was holding onto an old man's belt and at the end of that belt was Tucker pulling Gary into someone's house... I see two construction Guys watching and completely humored by the whole event.. I called for tucker and on we went to the school. We did our morning prayer and when I pulled up to the school... Gary opened the door before I could grab tucker... Children are screaming and scrambling to get away from the dog.. And older boys laughing at the thought of Tucker making his way into the school building...out the door I ran in my house shoes... And lack of support you know what kind of support ladies and running... Not a pretty site!!! The shoes fly off and I grab the dog and shoes and back into the van we went... Life would not be this entertaining without children!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment