The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dec 13 workout

I changed my workout due to my time limit... I couldn't fit the run in my time limit I had so.... I had ran the first 2 blocks when I realized what I wanted to do. SPRINTS....I hate sprints but sometimes I am so giddy. I did the first 1mi. sprint in 8:20 due to me not knowing exactly what I wanted to do. I then did a .5 mi cool down jog and went at it again... 8:04 and then another .5 mi. jog. Usually you do another 1mi. sprint but there was no time allotted... Matt had to get to practice. I have shin splints waiting on my shoes so I have to ice and take a break from running in bad shoes. The new ones came in the mail yesterday but the damage has  been done. You baby these things so they don't turn into something worse. I will post workout later. Have an appointment this morning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment