The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The beginning!!!

Hello Ladies!!! As promised, I will be posting my workouts on this blog so you are in the know and you can't make it to cross fit or running days. Today I did a 2 mi. workout moderate pace workout. This consisted of a 40 sec. warm up and a 3:30 cool down. I jogged for the warmup. Ran 1mi enough to feel warm and did it in 9:37pace. The 2nd mi. was more brisk due to me not liking how slow I ran and did a 9:07 pace and felt like I was going to vomit on the 2nd mi. Lastly, I cooled down with a jog for a little over 2 min. and then walked a 1:30 which had my heart rate slowly come down. Please do a cardio workout of your choice for at least 20min. today and some type of core workout. Remember to warm up and cool down! Oh, and I also stretched my left hamstring. It was making my knee hurt. For myself, I will do 3 sets of planks lasting four min. a piece and rotating  from middle to side to other side. If you have any questions on this workout please email me. One more thing, which will help with weightloss and motivation... I am keeping a journal of what I am eating  and if you want best results do this daily. Also, I measure myself weekly and weigh in to see results. It's important to do this so you don't get discouraged. Ultimately, you want to know your inches and not so much your weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment