The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Nov. 17 work out

As yucky as it is outside, doesn't mean you can't get your workout for the day!!!
 I will be doing a Lindsay Brin video (thirty min.) and some ball time. I love the ball because  like a video, you can do it in your home during children's nap time.
 The ball workout will be set up in four sets of each but done in a circuit.
 I will work core, arms, hamstrings, and pelvis. I will start out with 30 sit-ups and then 20 oblique sit-ups for each side, on the ball, 40 pelvic tilts, then I will do 30 push ups while laying on the ball and lastly lying on my back pulling the ball with my legs back and forth. If you have any questions, please let me know. Again this circuit will be repeated four times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment