The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Today's Agenda!!!

Good morning ladies!!! On the brain today, I have two workouts to achieve...


 First and foremost, I must get started with some toning. By the way, my first workout is with Lindsay Brin aka (Moms into fitness) Check out her website. So inspiring!!! 


Second, I must run 35min. today, not sure how many miles (hopefully 4 mi) I can get in 35 min. but that is the goal. If you are meeting up with our running today, I think it will be around 3pm. Your goal is to run 30min. consecutively running and five min. walking and if you are up for running for the full 35, go for it!!!


 Remember to pace, which ultimately means not to start off fast and die in the end or before. Thank you again for motivating me and together we inspire one another.  Confession... if I am not running with others, I am talking with God! He gives me the strength to run and be apart of life's journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment