The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

thoughts of running and what happens when running

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was busy with mom projects and preparation for Savannah's party! I am human and my family comes before my workouts!!! It was good for my shoulder which I hurt due to soreness in my back. Today running was on the brain with the beautiful weather outside but time slipped away and darkness fell in and I resorted to 30min. Lindsay Brin

I also wanted to let you ladies know I don't always have the most perfect workouts and those that know me very well know how clumsy I am. On Tues. when I went for my run, I was in the middle of my thoughts and prayers with God when I was interrupted by bug flying into my mouth and I choked to swallow.  My brain automatically thought of spiders and what if it was a spider with venom and it will get into my stomach and the venom releasing into my body. I had to stop and pray about my thoughts wondering.... Then while I was on the ball the other day, I fell three times doing sit-ups where the ball comes out from under you. My oldest one saw me do it and found me rather funny. 

Remember moments like these when your workouts are intense and laugh your way through it!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love you, Chasity!! I'm always disgusted to the point of almost puking the VERY few random times I've swallowed a bug inadvertantly... or had one fly up my nose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are totally inspiring me! I love reading about your runs and workouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments ladies! Kate, I tried to choke it out but I swallowed it almost immediately! As for Caroline, I am glad you like reading them! My goal is to help women including myself get into shape and stay in shape!

    ReplyDelete