The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Got to get the workouts before we leave to go out of town!!!

I have 2 workouts planned today... Hope you can make it for the cross fit! If not, here as follows... the first one is a nice and easy run. I will not be doing sprint drills until I am 12 weeks post baby which is in three weeks... Not sure how many mi. but maybe just a 3 miler... Anyways...


 2nd workout my husband created... nice and easy... its a circuit repeat 2 times 1 min. each... 


1. jumping jacks 
2. mountain climbers 
3. side shuffles 
4. fludder kicks 
5. elliptical 
6. leg lifts/knee ups
7. shuttle run (spaced out about 12-14 feet) 
8. side planques 30 sec. each
9. 100m run 
10. Inclined Push-ups
comments/questions... just let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment