The 6 of us!!!

The 6 of us!!!
6 different personalities

Me

Me
8 weeks post baby!!!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's about time...

Jonathan was afraid of the turkeky!
They had a blast in the cold!!!

average runner

was not interested in running but walking opposite of everyday!

my competitor!!! she loved it!!! and inspired me!
I have been busy getting my house back together from the holidays. Yesterday it looked like a land pile had hit in my livingroom floor from our trip. Anyways, I wanted to share a little of what we did!!! Gary, Savannah, and Jonathan did their first race ever on Thanksgiving day along with their daddy running the 5k. Matt had what he called a slow day but still managed to take 1st place for his age group and 7th overall with over 1000 runners!!!! We were also a popular group to take pictures of because there were 6 of us  there and the newscasters loved it that we made it a family affair!!! so much fun!!! I then ran a 5k on Saturday with a much smaller crowd and took 22nd overall and 1st for my age group with a 30:07 average 9:41 pace. It could have been faster if we didn't run on the beach.... what a mess!!!! Not to mention that was my only pair of shoes I took with me and the tide came in so part of it was on the rocks because I didn't run to run in the waves. I wish had pics. because it really was that crazy!!!! My fam. stayed back that morning but I got a nice shirt with a pickle on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment